Research and Science Promotion Guidelines (Revised May 2002)
We are not currently accepting applications for Research and Science Promotion Awards. A deadline will be advertised when applications are invited.
1. Awards are regarded as Grants-in-Aid to assist, in particular, those unable to obtain significant assistance from other sources. Awards are not normally available for research associated with full-time employment.
2. The award should be used for projects that have some connection with the Canterbury region.
3. An award will normally be of a value up to $3000, but smaller grants of up to $1000 are favoured.
4. Awards are not intended to be used as a contribution to institutional running costs. However, awards may be made to institutions for a particular purpose.
5. A successful individual or project will not normally be eligible to apply for another award before a stand-down period of two years.
Conditions of Awards
1. Awards may only be used for the purpose stated in the application, or as otherwise agreed by RSNZ, Canterbury.
2. A report suitable for publication in the Branch Newsletter, covering the project will be submitted at the completion of the project.
We are not currently accepting applications for Research and Science Promotion Awards. A form will be posted when applications are invited.
back to top